Open your window....

...it's a beautiful day in the Kraftin' Kimmie Neighborhood & boy, do we have some FUN images for you!
We are thinking SPRING! And I don't know about you, but I'm SOOOOO ready! Once Christmas is over, I'm ready to break out the flip-flops! Perhaps these lovely little images will help Mother Nature get the hint. What do you think? I mean, it's worth a try, right?! So, with that said, let's open up those windows, let the fresh air in and go on a hop, shall we.



Aren't these just the cutest! I mean, come on, the images and sentiments are just perfect for all of kinds of fun projects! And ust check out these stunning cards by the oh so talented Kraftin' Kimmie Design Team
WOW! I am totally in LOVE!



I warned you! These girls have certainly outdone themselves, haven't they! I told you that you were going to love them! Hop along and check them all out...UP CLOSE & 'in person'. You won't be disappointed!

Comments

  1. Beautiful cards! I love that stamp set and your colors are wonderful!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! My favorite is the little girl and her cat in the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These stamps are so sweet! And I can tell you put a ton of work into your cards! I'm amazed at your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it IS a BEAUTIFUL DAY! Thanks for sharing... these are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable new stamp set. I always like what "your kids" are up to Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl, this is another adorable set! specially love the little boy with the birds; super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards!! Love the set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the house and the tree. The stamp set has a lot of depth in the design. You can feel yourself looking into the window.
    thanks for sharing some great cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice cards. I am also glad the holidays are over and I'm ready for spring time stamps like these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your cards are gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't pick a favourite out of these cards! they all are! These stamps are just so adorable, and the different card designs that can be created with them, well gets the imagination going!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my what fantastic cards. All 3 are wonderful. What a great set of stamps. Love your coloring as well.
    Linda K.
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts