Show Me Thursday #142

Happy April and welcome to spring my sassy, nosey friends!!!  I know. . .we all HOPE!  Right?  I don't know about you where you live, but here in Virginia, this has been one of the worst winters that I can remember in a long time!  I'm SO ready for flip-flops, but first I need to get a new pair.  The old ones got ruined before the season ended last year, so I guess a trip to the mall will be in order.  I HATE going to the mall!  Oh well....gotta do, whatcha gotta do, right?!

Well, enough about my dilemma, let's get to the fun stuff, shall we….  THE WINNERS!!!

Thanks to everyone who played along in the SMT #141.

And just who are those two lucky winners.  Those lucky ladies are. . . .

Wies & Janine
Congrats ladies.  I LOVED these amazing creations!!!




Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop right to you.

Now, for me.  I don't really have anything new to show you but these three little diddys. I've been revamping the Sassy Cheryl's Shop and working on some new stuff....but as I type, I don't really have anything to show you other that what I've been posting on my FB page, so in case you don't follow me there, or missed it. . .here's what I have for you.

Big Smile. . . .
Sally & Noah are having their picture taken.  I need to come up with a name quick, because I'm putting them in the shop sometime this evening.  I had already colored them up once, but used the wrong color for the grass, so of course, I had to redo it.  :)

And here is another one.  Noah.  I just put him in the shop on Monday.

and finally. . .. 
I've been working on MY bio as well as a little bio blurb about the kids in the shop.  I mean.  Ya gotta know a little about who you're coloring, right?  I've started adding them slowing to the shop, so be sure to pop over and take a look at that too.

Now that I've shown you mine, let me see yours.  For any newcomers, it doesn't have to be anything crafty.  It can be whatever you like. The fun lasts for two weeks, meaning there will be a winner for each week. And yes, you may enter twice.  Each winner will receive a Sassy Cheryl's Stamps image, of their choice from the shop.  You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, April 16th. to get your blog post and photos in.  
Have fun.  We can't wait to see!!!!!

Comments

  1. Congrats to Wies and Janine! Loving the new Sassy kids, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I did send an email, but didn't get a reply. Perhaps somthing went wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooo, me too! I sent you an email on 4/4/14 - but I'm not sure if you've not getting your email ok sweetie or if you've not had chance to pick them up. Just thought I'd best leave a message on here. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts