Show Me Thursday #138

Happy February. It's moving right along, isn't it.  You can't stop progress, can you.  Even if it's just going from one month to the next.  :)  Hey, as long as we get closer to spring, I'm all for it.
I hope that you all had a great weekend and are enjoying a fabulous Thursday!  Just think. . . .Friday is just around the corner.  That's what keeps me motivated. :)

Thanks to everyone who played along in the SMT #137.  I had a blast.  Did you?  I LOVE looking at all your fun photos and reading what you're up to.  Of course, I'm nosey. . .so that helps.

But enough of that…..let's get to the winners.
And just who are those two lucky winners.  Those lucky ladies are. . . .

AJ & Shirley
Congrats ladies.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image choice sent right to you.



Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop right to you.

And I have been working on lots of things.  Mostly requests, and sweet little Gabby has been one of those.  Look for her soon in the shop. . . .Hey, she might even be in the shop tomorrow.
Whatcha think?

Now that I've shown you mine, let me see yours.  For any newcomers, it doesn't have to be anything crafty.  It can be whatever you like. The fun lasts for two weeks, meaning there will be a winner for each week. And yes, you may enter twice.  Once for each week. Each winner will receive a Sassy Cheryl's Stamps image, of their choice from the shop.  You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, February 17th to get your blog post and photos in.  
Have fun.  We can't wait to see!!!!!

Comments

  1. Woo Hoo! Thanks. Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to AJ and Shirley!
    Gabby sure is a cutie, Cheryl. Can't wait to color her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts