Show Me Thursday #133

Happy Thursday my nosey little friends.  I hope that you are having a fantastic week. I have been playing catch up since I got back from OBX, with a few snags along the way and I cannot seem to get back into my normal routine.  And I fear that it might be after Christmas before I do. Lordie!

Enough of my whining. . . .let's get to the fun stuff.  The WINNERS!

The winners of a free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop are. . . .

TAMMIE & CYNTHIA 

Aren't these cards just beautiful!!!!  Love them.
Congrats ladies!!!!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image right to you! And Cynthia, you TOTALLY need to play the lottery.  Just saying.  That's TWO weeks in a row that you've won.  :)

My last couple of weeks have been a little different as far as creativity.  My neighbor on the 2nd floor, Lynette has a soon to be sister-in-law, Jessie, that is a professional photographer.  Lynette wanted to have some fun photos taken, so we took off for the day and just played.  We had a blast.  There were SO many photos that Jessie took of Lynette, but this was my absolute favorite.  Relaxed, playful and un-posed.  Ain't it a beauty!  Maybe one day, I'll get up the nerve to have my photo taken and do the same.  It really was super fun.

So, that's mine. . . .where is yours?  We all want to see.  Show us please, if you will.  We are all along for the ride!  
Since Thanksgiving is quickly approaching, I've decided to run the SMT fun for THREE weeks instead of the normal two.  You'll have until 9 PM EST, Wednesday, December 4th to get those entries in.  You'll be entered to win a free image from the Sassy Cheryl's Shop just for playing along.  One winner for each week. And remember, for you newbies, it doesn't have to be anything crafty, it just has to be something that you're doing.  We cannot wait to see.


So. . .until next time. . . Happy snooping!

Comments

  1. Congrats girls. Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image right to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice surprise...thanks, Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If only Alaska had a lottery.... :0
    Thanks, Cheryl! Great surprise this morning! Can't wait to pick a new image to add to my collection.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts