Show Me #121

Good grief. . . I just realized that it's actually May.  I know. . .we are already half way into it, but it just suddenly hit me that we are so close to summer.  Yesterday was in the 90's, so maybe that is why it hit me.  I don't mind the heat though, even though, I'm sure that I will complain from time to time about the heat, but those of you who follow me, know that I HATE the cold weather.

I have been busy, busy, busy sketching and working on new stuff. . . . .and I hope that you all are finding some time to color and just have some fun.
But. . .that's enough about me and what I'm doing, let's get to the winners.  And who were those winners?

The two lucky winners this week were. . . .
Jasmina & Corrina
Congratulations ladies.  Just drop me an email and I'll get your free image sent out to you.  Can't wait to see what you have going on now. . . .love seeing the photos.





Since I have been doing so much 'hands on' drawing, I decided to invest in a drafting table.  It arrived via UPS and I couldn't wait to put it together.  I know, I know, it makes it more crowded in my bedroom as I'm doubling up with it being my studio since Zach moved in, but it's ok.  I love it already.  Now I just have to get everything organized.  I'm sure this will inspire me to draw/sketch even more.  




I have really enjoyed seeing what you are working on lately and I'm sure that you love seeing what everyone is working on, just as much as I do.  And for you newbies. . .it doesn't have to be anything crafty. It's whatever you happen to working on.  Since the SMT fun is running on a two week stretch for a while, you may enter twice.  Once for each week.
You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, May 29TH, to get your photos and/or blog posted to be entered in the drawing for one of the FREE images from the Sassy Cheryl's Stamps shop. . .
Get busy and let's have some fun!

Comments

  1. Awww! Thank you ! I'm so happy!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Corinna and Jasmina. Loved both of your projects and seeing them.

    Cheryl, love the new drafting table. Does it have a light underneath the glass top for tracing?

    I'm loving all these new sketches you're doing, and hope all of them make it into the store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you with the new table. You go girl putting it together by yourself. Having it in the bedroom is convenient for nap time lol. You sure have been cranking out the sketches lov 'em.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an adorable card and a beautifully colored image! Just love this new stamp set! xxx Ann Marie

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts