Show Me #97

Does anyone know what time it is?  You know you know. . . .It's SHOW ME THURSDAY!!!!!!  YIPPEEEEE!  I love this post.  Probably my ALL TIME favorite day of the week.  Except for Friday! LOL  I know you all enjoy it too, or at least I hope so!
I've been busy, busy, busy taking care of stuff that REALLY needs to be done and enjoying my new found adventure.

Thanks to everyone who played along and shared their posts and photos last week.  You can tell by the photos that you all have been having fun creating and I see that fall that is also definitely in the air!  Thank goodness for that!

Cynthia
Girl, you are on a roll.  You won the illustration yesterday too!  Man!  You should definitely play the lottery this week. . . and if you win, you have to share with me, since I gave you the suggestion.  :)
I'll get that FREE image credited to your account this morning.
CONGRATULATIONS!

So, what do I have to show you this week?  Well, not much of anything. . .and least not anything new in the sketch front.  This week and next are super busy for me, so it has been difficult to find time to do any serious sketching, so I just keep compiling a list of ideas.  ;)  That's better than nothing, right?!
But I have been working on a little blog that was born from many, many emails commenting on my new found love of REAL coloring.  I REALLY do appreciate that you admire my coloring.  I am humbled by that!  Thanks. . . . 
So. . . .that is what I want to share with you this week.  I was going to share photos of my apartment, but didn't have time to get the photos. . . so I guess you will have to take what you can get.
So, pop on over and let me know what you think. . . .or leave a comment here.  Either way, I'd love to hear from ya.

So. . . .what are you doing this week!?!?!?!?  I, or should I say. . .we want to see!
You'll have until next Wednesday, 5 PM EST, October 31st. to link up your blog or photo to be entered in the random FREE image give away from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop! What are you waiting for!
BOO. . ..did I scare ya.  
See ya next week!

Comments

  1. Wow, this a great surprise this morning!! I just returned from vacation visiting family and barely made this week's deadline. So glad that I did! Thanks for letting me know about the illustration as well. Another fun surprise! Wish I had been so lucky with the scratchers while on vacation.... only won $8.00.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts