Show Me #91


Yipppeeee!!!!  It's THURSDAY! And you know what that means!  It's time for another Show Me Thursday!  Are you ready?  I'm been super busy here and A LOT going on, but that's another story. I will share more about that in the next couple of weeks.

So. . . .let's get to the winner of last weeks SMT #90.  That would be none other than the very Sassy SHIRLEY!
Congrats!!! If you didn't have a chance to check out her post last week then you DEFINITELY need to pop over.  Thoroughly enjoyed reading the post and looking at the photos but I was tired after I got done.  Phew!  Check it out!

And what do I have going on?  Well, lots of stuff, but not ready to share just yet, so until then, enjoy this lovely ? mark as this weeks preview!  I know you all are going to want to grab it when it's in the store.  LMBO!  You'll just have to wait.



So, what are you all doing this week?  I can't wait to see.
Just link your photo or blog before 5 PM EST, September 19th, to be entered the random drawing for the FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop!
Happy hunting and have a great week!

Comments

  1. WOOHOOOOO! I can't believe I won. Thank you. Got my pictures for this week's post. Just need to get it blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Shirley! Your cards are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS Shirley!
    Hmmm, Cheryl- Can't wait to see what "surprise" is coming soon to the store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Shirley! Looks like you've been busy.
    Well, you definitely have me hanging in suspense, Cheryl!! Can't wait to see what you have cooked up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts