Show Me #69

Happy Thursday everyone and yippee for another Show Me Thursday Post.  It's already the last week of March.  Can you believe it?  Goodness, where is the time running off to?
I've been doing more spring cleaning and tackled the garage yesterday.  Boy was that a chore.  So glad it's over!  I wonder how long the boys will keep it straight?  Only time will tell.

Thanks to everyone who played along in the SMT #68 fun.  Another great week of entries and great photos.  Thanks for sharing.  I loved them all!  Everything from cleaning to cards to nature.  Don't ya just love 'show and tell'.
There were 14 wonderful entries last week and the random winner was . . . .
#8. . .Wendy Bickford
with her wonderful Easter/spring card entry.  Isn't it just STUNNING!
Congratulations!  I credited your account this morning for the free image, so you should be all set.

Now.. . . .since graduation is quickly approaching, I have started working on some sketches to celebrate!  Zach is graduating this year.  So HARD to believe.  Goodness. . . .time really does fly!  So, in honor of our graduates, here is just one of the images that I'm working on.  Sassy Sally as a graduate.  She as well as the rest of the crew should ALL be available by the middle of next week, but I'll be adding them as I complete them, so keep and eye in the shop.

So, what do you have going on?  We'd ALL love to see.  It's worth a FREE image if you share and it's really very simple.  Just link your photo or blog by 5 PM EST, April 4th, to qualify for the drawing.  Hope to see you join in the fun!  You'll have a blast!  Have a great week and I'll see you again next week.

Comments

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Picked up a "bunny" so I could enter this week's challenge over on your challeng blog. Thank you so much Cheryl for doing what you do - you are soooo totally awesome!!! wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win, Wendy! Can't wait to see what you pick from Cheryl's store.

    Somehow last week got by so quickly that I missed the posting deadline! So, I'm first in line this week. LOL!

    The Graduate Sally image is adorable, Cheryl. I know what you mean about time flying. Seems only yesterday that I was the graduate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Wendy! That card IS stunning!!!!
    Loving that new graduate image!!!:)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts