Show Me #57

Happy New Year!!!!!!!
I'm sure hoping that you all had a FABULOUS Christmas holiday and a very Happy New Year.
We sure did here, except for being a little under the weather, it was very relaxing.  I am now the proud owner of an iPad and I'm just loving it.  Still getting used to it, but it sure is a lot of fun and I find it very useful.  Holding my recipes, my to do lists along with many, many other things.  I just LOVE IT!
I sure did enjoy having the two weeks off.  It was great to spend time doing absolutely NOTHING! Enjoyed spending time with the boys and my entire family is coming this weekend.  No cooking though, I'm doing pizza, veggies and dip.  Easy as pie.  Just what I like.  Can't wait to see them all. . . .especially my Great niece & nephew!
Now. . . .on to the Show Me fun for this week.

As promised, there are two winners this week.  One for each week.
Those two lucky winners are. . . 
#5-Barbara Diane
and
#7-Anne
Congratulations!  Just drop me an email and I'll make sure to get your FREE image to you.

This is a little something that I started before the holidays thinking about ALL of those yummy snacks, food and beverages that I'd be enjoying, knowing full well that they would put on a few pounds. I mean seriously. . . . You can't help but put on a few pounds.  And I LOVE to eat me some snacks!
Poor Sassy Sally.  By the look on her face. . .she must have put on a few more pounds than she expected.  Look for her in the store this week.
So what are you working on? Doing?  Making?  Cleaning?  We'd love to see.  Come play along with us and be entered to win a FREE image from the Sassy Cheryl's Digis shop.  You'll have until 5 PM EST, January 11th, to show your pic or blog to be entered in the drawing.  Hope you'll come play along.  Can't wait to see!

Comments

  1. Hello!

    This is SO exciting to see my name! Thank you! Wishing you a happy day - you have made mine very happy!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, whatever happened to the little snowman with the bowl on his lap?? I have been waiting for him........it's not too late you know! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts