SHOW me #53

Well, we are officially in to the first week of December with only 24 days remaining until Christmas.  Can you believe it?  Soon Christmas will be over and we'll be moving on to 2012.  Where oh where did the time go?  Can someone please tell me?!?!?!?
I hope that those of you who were celebrating Thanksgiving had a wonderful time with friends and/or family and that you didn't eat too much turkey and pumpkin pie.  I did!  I'll be the first to admit it.  Christmas is the worst for me as far as snacking.  Better get out those 'elastic' pants.  LOL!

So, on to this weeks Show Me fun.

Thanks to everyone who played along last week. It was a BLAST!  Loved seeing what you were doing.  The Thanksgiving photos and the Christmas trees and your amazing cards and creations.  They were ALL fun!  Thanks also for the lovely comments you left about my family.  They were really sweet.  Thank you!

TRG chose #12 as the lucky winner for last weeks drawing.  And that lucky person was . . .
Scrapaljen!  
Congratulations!  Just drop me an email to ensure that I have the correct email address and I'll get the $10  Gift Certificate credit to your account.

I'm working on several images right now and didn't know which one to show you, so I've left it 'open'.  Do ya hate me? LOL


So, what do you think I'm working on this week?  Only time will tell.  Show me what you're doing though. I'd love to see.
You'll have until 5 PM EST on Wednesday, December 7th to show us what you have up your sleeve.
Link your blog or photo using Inlinkz to be entered in the drawing for the FREE image drawing.
Can't wait to see!


Comments

  1. CONGRATS to the winner! It's so much fun to win a freebie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jen on the win.

    I think you're working on something for New Year's, but whatever it is it will be delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win, Jen! Have fun shopping.

    I agree with Shirley that you are working on something for New Year's. I must sneak over to the shop and see if anything new has been added yet!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts