ShoW Me #43

Yippee, yippee, yipee!  It's Thursday!  That means it's closer to Friday. . . .and the weekend!  Can't wait.  Don't know why, I'm just ready for the weekend.  How's about you.  How is your week going?
I've been super busy this week, trying to get my mojo back.  I found some of it, but not ALL of it.  If you all have a little to spare, be sure to share, ok.  That would be really nice of you.

Thanks to everyone who played along in last weeks challenge.  I love seeing what all of you are doing and I appreciate your participation.  I mean, I don't want to be known as the only NOSEY person around.
The TRGenerator chose #4 as the winner this week.  Christy, that's you!  Just drop me an email and I'll get your FREE image right to you.

Since Christmas is quickly approaching, I have started working on winter and Christmas.  Even though I don't enjoy the cold weather, it is my favorite season & holiday to draw.  
This is a little something that I'm working on for this week.  I have left her a little 'generic' so that she can be used for other occasions besides Christmas.  Whatcha think?


So, come and play along.  I'd love to have you join in!  You'll have until 5 PM EST, Wednesday, September 28th, to enter your blog or photo to be enter to win the FREE image.  And remember, it doesn't have to be crafty or even a Sassy Cheryl's image to participate.  It's just whatever!
Oh, and if you haven't heard, there's a Sassy Cheryl's Digis sale going on right now.  Buy two, get one free!  I haven't decided when the sale will end, so I'm just running it indefinitely for right now.  Hope you'll find something that you can have fun with.

Until next week.......


Comments

Popular Posts