Show Me #37

Hip, hip hooray. . . .it's Thursday!  So, let's get geared up for another SHOW ME snoop!  I always enjoy these, because as you know, I love snooping around and seeing what you're doing.  And I know you enjoy it too.  hee hee!
Thanks to everyone who played along last week.  Great photos ladies.  You all have been some busy little girls.  Are you gearing up for fall?  I know I am.  Even though it's still been warm here, the humidity hasn't been as bad, so it's been much more enjoyable.
Ok, enough chit chat.  Let's get to the winner for last weeks post.  
That lucky person was #3.  Jeni. . . .that's you darling!  :)  I'll pop that credit into your account this morning.  Have fun shopping!


So, here is another little something that I've been working on.  Now you know sometimes I show you stuff and it hasn't yet appeared in the store.  Well, that's because I get bored and sometimes, just move onto something else.  
This week I have a little shopping snowman.  He's gearing up for some serious Christmas cheer.  Do ya like him?  :)

So come on and play along with the rest of us snoopy people.  We'd love to see whatcha got going on!  It doesn't even have to be a Sassy Cheryl image or even anything crafty.  It's really simple and it's for a chance for a FREE image.  So, come on. . . ..whatcha waiting for!?!?!?!
You'll have until 5 PM EST, August 16th to post your photo or blog.  Let's see those photos ladies!




Comments

  1. Yay Me! Thanks Cheryl, you know it won't take me long to spend it. Lol ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts