Skipping a week

It's Tuesday already and July!  Yesterday REALLY messed me up!  With the July 4th holiday, I really thought it was Sunday and didn't get my images finished for the color me challenge this week.  OOPS!
Sorry about that.  So, I'm going to have to skip this weeks challenge.  I'll make up for it next week.  Promise!  
With everything going on, trying to get the new sites completed I have just been going in TOO many directions.  So, take the week off, but make sure to play in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week.  The theme is Scallops! And the Sassy DT cards are sure to inspire you, so come play along.

Thanks to everyone who played along in the  COLOR ME challenge last week.  All of the entries were AMAZING and don't you just love the new inlinkz that I added to preview the pictures.  I know I sure do.


Now. . . 
Let's announce the winners of last weeks COLOR ME challenge.

The winner for the I Love You This Much (boy) was:  Shirley

And for the I Love You This Much (girl):  Cathy
Aren't their cards just beautiful!!!!
Just drop me an email ladies and I'll get your FREE images right out to you.
Thanks for making my images look SO INCREDIBLE!!!
So, take the week off, but be sure to play along in the Sassy Challenge this week.  Going to be TONS of fun with the Scallops theme.
See you next week. . .Hopefully with the new Digi site, up and running and will new images for the challenge.
And PLEASE, spread the word about the Lungs 4 Life Fundraiser!



Comments

  1. Cheryl, with as many irons in the fire as you have going right now, we'll let you have a week off. Works well for me, since I have the big party this weekend. Hope you get everything else done. I'm so excited over winning two weeks in a row. WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations girls! Beautiful cards ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shirley and Cathy! Both cards are really lovely. Summer is so busy for all of us, Cheryl. I think we all deserve a week off. Hope you get caught up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts