Featured Sassy Friend #8. . .Judy Applegarth

Yep, it's only 5 days until Christmas.  Hard to believe!  Just a few stocking stuffers to pick up and I'll be ALL set!  Yippee for me.  That only leaves baking and cooking!  But that part will be easy.
Are you ready? Oh, and don't forget about the 30% OFF sale going on until Christmas Eve over at Sassy Cheryl's.  It's a great way to end 2010!

Now, let's get to the Featured Sassy Friend for this week.  I'm very excited to have Judy Applegarth with me this week.  She has such amazing talent.  No doubt about that!
Please welcome Judy!

I first got to know Judy just this past November when she started participating in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenges and the Show Me posts.  She has a wonderful talent.  And I love her work and not just her Sassy Cheryl's creations, but this has to be one of my favorites.  She used the Fat Dancing Snowman for this amazing card.  Isn't it just gorgeous!  I just love it.

Judy says. . . .
     "Going down memory lane, I always remember my mom working in her craft room.  She was always making something crafty and going to carious craft classes.  I think that is one trait that I inherited.  There are so many crafts that I have tried and I love them all; crocheting, quilting, beading, painting, scrapbooking, staamping and altered art.  For the past 7 years, I have been teaching stamping and scrapbooking for a direct sell company and love having ladies over to play every month.  But my true love is Copics!  I just love all the shades of colors and Sassy Cheryl's images are great for me to stretch my coloring techniques.  
     I have two projects to share with you today.
     Image 1 & 2-wedding photo.  I haven't touched my wedding photos in years.  I still haven't scrapbooked them.  Can you believe it?  Keith and I were married in Las Vegas and stayed at the Excalibur.  The theme for the week-end was knight in shining armor.  My thought was to do a card for him using the Rapunzel and Prince Charming image, because he really likes Cheryl's snowmen images, but what a better surprise.  An actual wedding photo on the wall!


     "The second project, images 3 & 4 is a rolodex using the Pick a Card digi stamp.  I loved the little girl holding cards.  It reminds me of wanting to mail some Happy Snail Mail to someone.  And I thought this was perfect for my address book, since people are always moving.  It's easy to update the cards."

Aren't these projects just amazing!!!!!!
Now if you want to be amazed even more, then be sure to check out her blog, Scramp Alot.  And I have to say, I am TOTALLY envious of her space!  What I wouldn't give to have a space like that!  It's ideal!
Before you go, please leave Judy a comment.  She is totally deserving!
And check back next week for another Featured Sassy Friend!  It's going to be another great one!

Comments

  1. Congratulations Judy!! Your card and Rolodex are awesome and I musn't forget to mention your perfect coloring!
    Enjoy your week as a sassy friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous! Wonderful coloring. Congratulations to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, the wedding frame is wonderful and I love the Rolodex. Of course what's not to love about the Snowman card. I love seeing your work. Congratulations on being the Sassy Friend of the week. You're well deserving of the honor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Judy! LOVE your rolodex!! They are so much fun to do. Beautiful romantic layout also. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are De Bomb!!! Your coloring is awesome too. I'm with you on the Copic Love Affair. Congratulations on being Friend of the Week. I will have to check out your blog! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Judy, gorgeous creations, beautifully coloured!
    Hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment at Sassy Cheryl's. We appreciate your amazing comments.

Popular Posts